Monday, May 1, 2017

Sul Sul, Infantgeddon

     Hey, folks, it's been a while.

       A very eventful while. Within the space of about four months, recent health and stress issues that have been interfering with schoolwork and attending classes lead to a college hiatus, my Mac crashed shortly after that (RIP 2010-2017), and some guy almost got away with stealing my identity just to buy some ~$700 TV. Health, money and tech issues all wrapped up with a nice, big bow made of razor-wire. 😅

     Naturally, video gaming has been my go-to escape from a pretty hectic reality. My favorite one, of course has been Simming.

     The good news is that I regularly backed-up all of my save files in the event of computer failure.

     The bad news is that those backed-up save files? The Sims 3 didn't recognize them. At all. Reading and performing just about every resolution under the Sun to salvage those files ended up being a dead end.

    As such, it's with much reluctance and disappointment that I have to announce the discontinuation of Infantgeddon! (Yet Another 100 Baby Challenge).

     Yeah, only two generations in. Thankfully, it's not a number with raging over (as opposed to say, being 5 generations and 95 babies in) but it's still a big letdown. I may not have been able to update frequently or consistently, but this challenge was a blast to play and write about, school bus glitches warts and all.

    However, don't read this post as if it's a resignation from running a Sims blog! I will be playing through other Sims challenges and writing about them --  keep an eye out for it.

    Thank you all so much for reading, and see you guys soon!
   

      

No comments:

Post a Comment